- $75 for a beginners shooting course ($125 value)
The class begins with gun safety followed by instruction on how to properly handle seven different handguns. The course runs between three to four hours. Firearms, ammunition, targets, and eye and ear protection are provided during range time.
BASICS: Range & Gun
- 10 20-yard lanes
- Rated for calibers up to .308 for rifles and up to .44 magnum for handguns
- Electronic target-retrieval system
- Indoor, climate-controlled setting
- Adjustable LED lights allow for supervised low-light practice at scheduled times
At a Glance
BASICS: Range & Gun fosters confidence by providing visitors with a facility where live-fire practice, professional guidance, and formal training can help people feel more comfortable as safe, responsible firearm owners. The extensively licensed and certified instructors regularly teach courses that cover everything from the fundamentals of handguns, rifles, and shotguns to the legal requirements needed to continue applying for a concealed-carry license.