Like children, pitas must prepare for dinner by removing crayons from their pockets. Pull up to the table with today's Groupon to Basil Wraps Mediterranean Cuisine in Marietta. Choose between the following options:
- For $12, you get a meal for two (up to a $26.44 value, including tax). The meal includes:
- Two wraps (up to a $6.99 value each)
- Two small orders of hummus (a $3.69 value each)
- Two soft drinks (a $1.78 value each)
- For $22, you get a meal for four (up to a $52.88 value, including tax). The meal includes:
- Four wraps (up to a $6.99 value each)
- Four small orders of hummus (up to a $3.69 value each)
- Four soft drinks (up to a $1.78 value each)
Basil Wraps’ menu of fresh and flavorful Mediterranean fare comes cradled by the embrace of warm pitas. Deep-fried chickpea morsels play hide-and-seek beneath a carpet of chopped vegetables in falafel wraps, and fresh tomatoes, tzatziki sauce, sliced onion, and a cape of fresh lettuce accessorize the seasoned meat of gyros. For a meal featuring one part protein and one part paste, try a wrap filled with grilled chicken and baba gannouj, or invite a scrapbooker to glue grill marks onto a steak. The veggie wrap encases a garden's worth of grilled tomatoes, onions, green peppers, and mushrooms, and orders of hummus help diners sop up their remaining appetites.
At Basil Wraps Mediterranean Cuisine, a handful of lettuce, a helping of chicken, and a generous drizzle of caesar dressing can turn a simple pita into a filling, wholesome meal. Guests watch as a staffer crafts their meal to order, making a meaty or vegetarian-friendly menu item that's a much quicker lunch or dinnertime option than assembling a 1,000-piece Lego hamburger. Alongside their namesake wraps, the eatery's chefs also churn out Mediterranean favorites such as falafel, gyros, tabbouleh, shawarma, hummus, and sweet, flaky slices of baklava.
2800 Canton Rd.
Marietta, Georgia 30066