What You'll Get
Choose from Nine Options
$99 for 10 weekly basketball lessons ($275 value). Choose from the following locations and options:
At Sewickley Academy:
- Sunday boot camp, November 16–January 18, 9:30 a.m.–11 a.m.
- Sunday elite skills workouts, November 16–January 18, 12 p.m.–1 p.m.
At The “Racquet” Club:
- Sunday boot camp, November 16–January 18, 12 p.m.–1 p.m.
- Sunday elite skills workouts, November 16–January 18, 1 p.m.–2 p.m.
- Monday night skills sessions, November 17–February 2, 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
At Bethel Park Sports Center in Bethel Park:
- Wednesday night skills sessions, November 19–February 11, 6 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
- Saturday boot camp, November 15–January 17, 3 p.m.–4 p.m.
- Saturday elite skills workouts, November 15–January 17, 4 p.m.–5 p.m.
At Sports & Courts in Wexford:
- Wednesday night skills sessions, November 19–February 11, 7 p.m.–8:30 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 11, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Registration required. Boot camps valid for boys and girls in grades 1-12. Weeknight Skills Sessions valid for boys and girls in grades 3-12. Saturday and Sunday Elite Skills Sessions valid for boys and girls in grades 3-12. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Basketball Stars of America
Since Basketball Stars of America was established in 2007, more than 25 of its participants have gone on to play at the Division 1 level, and more than 100 have played in college at some level. Such success is a testament to founder Daryn Freedman, who has been part of multiple NBA coaching staffs and has worked with some of the sport's biggest stars. Over the years, coach Freedman has assembled a staff of highly educated and respected coaches—many of whom formerly played in D-1 themselves and current varsity high school coaches. Together, these high-hooping all stars lead year-round developmental and competitive programs for boys and girls across Western Pennsylvania. They run boot camps, seasonal camps, and even leagues so players can show off their skills on the court.