Choose from Nine Options
$99 for 10 weekly basketball lessons ($280 value). Choose from the following locations and options:
At Sewickley Academy in Sewickley:
- Sunday boot camp, January 11–March 1, 9:30 a.m.–11 a.m.
- Sunday elite skills workouts, January 11–March 1, 12 p.m.–1 p.m.
At The “Racquet” Club in Monroeville:
- Sunday boot camp, January 11–March 1, 12 p.m.–1 p.m.
- Sunday elite skills workouts, January 11–March 1, 1 p.m.–2 p.m.
- Monday night skills sessions, January 5–February 23, 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
At Bethel Park Sports Center in Bethel Park:
- Wednesday night skills sessions, January 7–February 25, 6 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
At Hillcrest Christian Academy in Bethel Park:
- Saturday boot camp, January 10–February 28, 3 p.m.–4 p.m.
- Saturday elite skill workouts, January 10–February 28, 4 p.m.–5 p.m.
At Sports & Courts in Wexford:
- Wednesday night skills sessions, January 7–February 25, 7 p.m.–8:30 p.m.
Basketball Stars of America
Since Basketball Stars of America was established in 2007, more than 25 of its participants have gone on to play at the Division 1 level, and more than 100 have played in college at some level. Such success is a testament to founder Daryn Freedman, who has been part of multiple NBA coaching staffs and has worked with some of the sport's biggest stars. Over the years, coach Freedman has assembled a staff of highly educated and respected coaches—many of whom formerly played in D-1 themselves and current varsity high school coaches. Together, these high-hooping all stars lead year-round developmental and competitive programs for boys and girls across Western Pennsylvania. They run boot camps, seasonal camps, and even leagues so players can show off their skills on the court.