What You'll Get
Choose from 14 Options
$99 for one kids’ basketball camp or skills program ($275 value). Choose one of the following options:
- November 21–January 23: Saturdays, 9:30 a.m.–11 a.m. or noon–1 p.m.
- November 21–February 7: Saturdays, 9:30 a.m.–11 a.m. or noon–1 p.m.
- November 22–January 24: Sundays, 9:30 a.m.–11 a.m. or noon–1 p.m.
- December 2–February 17: Wednesdays, 6 p.m.–7:30 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.–9 p.m.
- December 3–February 18: Thursdays, 6 p.m.–7:30 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.–9 p.m.
- December 7–February 22: Mondays, 6:30 p.m.–8 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.–9 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 17, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Registration required, call or email to reserve session. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. No Weeknight Sessions on December 21st or 28th. No Saturday Sessions on December 26th or January 2nd. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Basketball Stars of America
Since Basketball Stars of America was established in 2007, more than 25 of its participants have gone on to play at the Division 1 level, and more than 100 have played in college at some level. Such success is a testament to founder Daryn Freedman, who has been part of multiple NBA coaching staffs and has worked with some of the sport's biggest stars. Over the years, coach Freedman has assembled a staff of highly educated and respected coaches—many of whom formerly played in D-1 themselves and current varsity high school coaches. Together, these high-hooping all stars lead year-round developmental and competitive programs for boys and girls across Western Pennsylvania. They run boot camps, seasonal camps, and even leagues so players can show off their skills on the court.