Mini-golf courses are littered with creative hazards, such as windmills and men who run around trying to scoop up the ball in a plastic bag. Overcome obstacles with this Groupon.<p>
Choose from Three Options
- $15 for a family fun package for two (a $34 value)
- $29 for a family fun package for four (a $68 value)
- $39 for a family fun package for six (a $102 value)<p>
For all three options, each guest receives the following:
- Unlimited black-light mini golf
- Unlimited turns in the batting cage
- $5 worth of arcade tokens per person<p>
Glowing, neon creatures cast a ghastly glow on the 18-hole miniature golf course as guests putt through the darkened corridors that comprise one half of the Bat Cave. The aptly named course snakes through caverns teeming with ghoulish creatures that distract putters as they attempt to measure the slope of the green or ask for advice from the spirit of the pterodactyl skeleton hanging over their head. More fast-paced recreation awaits in the other wing of the Bat Cave—a batting cage where guests blast homers off pitches slung at speeds of 35 to 85 m.p.h.
The Bat Cave shares space with the RollerCave, a rink where guests glide on rollerskates under dancing lights. The open arena also encompasses an arcade with a pool table, skee-ball, and other classic games.