What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Dinner Cruise for One Person: Valid for Sunday–Thursday Cruises
- Dinner Cruise for One Person: Valid for Friday Cruises
- Dinner Cruise for One Person: Valid for Saturday Cruises
Bateaux New York
From the inside of a glass-paneled, European-inspired boat, with flute of champagne in hand, guests of Bateaux New York can drink in panoramic views of of the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, and the Statue of Liberty. The brunch, lunch, and dinner cruises traverse the waters of the Hudson and East Rivers, while guests feast on both the delicious fare and the stunning sights.
Here’s a quick look at what the dinner cruise entails:
- Cruises run about three hours long.
- Guests enjoy a three-course plated dinner with entrees like miso-glazed cod or braised beef short ribs (see the menu).
- Music from a live acoustic trio, vocalist, and grand piano accompanies the evening.
- There’s a cash bar on board with cocktails, wine, and beer.
- The vessel’s enclosed deck is climate-controlled for year-round cruising; guests can also step out onto the open deck for pictures and a stroll.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 9, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required, 24 hour advance notice required. Not valid for Holiday or Specialty Cruises. Not valid on 9/11, 9/14, 9/15, 9/16, 9/20, 9/21, 9/22, 9/23, 9/27, 9/30, 10/7, 10/10, 10/23, 10/24, 10/26, 11/15, and 11/22. Limit 2 per person, may buy 6 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Entertainment Cruises
Entertainment Cruises began in 1978 when the Spirit of Norfolk was christened and began cruising the historic Elizabeth River. Today, they have 30 boats across nine locations and host more than 1.9 million guests each year. They offer day and evening cruises, excursions, and private charters in 11 cities across the US. While on board, guests can enjoy scenic views in unique spaces, with customizable packages are also available upon request.