Aboard a glass-paneled cruise ship, guests can enjoy views of New York’s historical sites and skyline and a three-course plated dinner
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Duration of trip: approx. three hours
- Departure location: 61 Chelsea Piers, Midtown Manhattan
- Departure time: 7 p.m. (boarding at 6.15 p.m.)
- What’s included:
- Three-course plated meal or buffet with attentive tableside service
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea, and water
- Acoustic quartet with a vocalist and grand piano
- Guaranteed table for your party size
- Free admission for children under 3
- View the menu
- There’s a cash bar on board with cocktails, wine, and beer.
- The sights: Panoramic, breathtaking views of the NYC skyline from our fully glass-enclosed deck, including world-famous sights like the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, One World Trade Center, and more
- Bateaux New York’s enclosed deck is climate-controlled for year-round cruising; guests can also step out onto the open deck for pictures and a stroll.
Bateaux New York
From the inside of a glass-paneled, European-inspired boat, with flute of champagne in hand, guests of Bateaux New York can drink in panoramic views of of the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, and the Statue of Liberty. The brunch, lunch, and dinner cruises traverse the waters of the Hudson and East Rivers, while guests feast on both the delicious fare and the stunning sights.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 30, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required, 24 hour advance notice required. Not valid on 4/2, 4/19, 4/21, 5/9, 5/12, 5/25, 6/1, 6/8, 6/15, 6/16. Not valid for Holiday or Specialty Cruises. Maximum of 8 vouchers per reservation (cannot combine reservations into larger group). Not all seats are discounted. Limit 2 per person, may buy 6 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Entertainment Cruises
Entertainment Cruises began in 1978 when the Spirit of Norfolk was christened and began cruising the historic Elizabeth River. Today, they have 30 boats across nine locations and host more than 1.9 million guests each year. They offer day and evening cruises, excursions, and private charters in 11 cities across the US. While on board, guests can enjoy scenic views in unique spaces, with customizable packages are also available upon request.