What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Room Escape Game for Two People
- Room Escape Game for Four People
- Private Room Escape Game for Up to 10 People
Party and conference rooms available for corporate team building events. Contact Bates Motel Escape Rooms for prices and more information.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Online reservation required. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid for Revenge of the Serial Killer room. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bates Motel Escape Room
The Bates Motel is a place you'd never want to find yourself stuck, but the Bates Motel Escape Room, on the other hand, is something completely different. At this interactive, highly-detailed escape room, victims willingly let themselves be locked into a room with the sole purpose of finding a way out. Using the clues around them, teams of up to 10 players have only an hour to puzzle their way out, using their powers of deduction to crack the codes. Here's a look at some of the escape-room experiences currently in play:
- Bates Manor: In this elaborate escape, teams have four rooms of a Victorian mansion to explore. Mr. Bates—the owner of the estate—has left for an hour and stashed millions in gold and cash somewhere in his home. You and your team of experienced burglars have to find the clues, search for hidden doors, and crack open a safe to get your prize.
- The Tomb: Archaeologist E. A. Budge hasn't been seen since 1888. While exploring ruins in ancient Egypt, he became lost in a labyrinth of history and was never seen again. Today, you and your team are tasked with exploring the same ruins where he disappeared, using your riddle-solving and sharp wits to avoid the same fate.
- Countdown: As a member of Navy Seal Team 3, it's up to you and your to recover a covert submarine after its crew's mysterious disappearance. But when North Korea threatens the U.S. with an armed missile attack, it's only you and your team who can take out their weapons. Can you start up the submarine and launch your counterattack before its too late?