- More than 35 exclusive body care fragrances
- Home fragrance & candles
- Good for any online purchase
- Thoughtful gift idea
About This Deal
Fragrance has the power to elicit emotions, assuage anxious minds, and evoke early childhood memories of being swaddled in clean socks and left napping in an open drawer. Enjoy the evocative elements of fragrant emollients and elixirs with today's Groupon for products from Bath & Body Works' online store. Choose between two options:
- For $10, you get $20 worth of products.
- For $15, you get $30 worth of products.
Bath & Body Works' line of skin-pampering products and home accessories fuse fun, exclusive fragrances with silken soaps, luxurious lotions, and calming candles. With more than 35 exclusive body care fragrances, Bath & Body Works makes it possible to take aromatic adventures without leaving the comforting confines of a cubicle or the inside of a warm loaf of bread. Take sniffers on a scentsory tour of the tropics with fresh, fruity Island Margarita anti-bacterial hand soap and a Pink Sangria candle. Or let Twilight Woods eau de toilette and Japanese Cherry Blossom–scented body lotion, voted a favorite by Glamour readers, transform a mundane powder room into a playground for rubber duckies.
Bath & Body Works also peddles a plethora of products designed to dandy up domiciles, including a cadre of decorative candles, room sprays, and Wallflowers, which regale rooms with bursts of fresh fragrance.
Racked recently reviewed Bath & Body Works and raved about its new spring Signature Collection launch, named Carried Away.
- Here at Racked we're huge fans of Bath & Body Works—mostly because the products smell like heaven (and kinda make us drool, sometimes) and are so affordable we can buy and try, like, a dozen yummy lotions at once. Check out the new spring Bath & Body Works "Signature Collection" offering. It's called Carried Away, smells like lush raspberries, white jasmine, and whipped vanilla and comes in fragrance and all body care forms, like lotion, shower gel and body spray—great for subtle (or fierce) scent layering and lasting power. – Danica Lo, Racked