Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for a general admission ticket to third annual Battle of the Burger (for a limited time)
- $60 for a VIP ticket to third annual Battle of the Burger
RedEye’s Battle of the Burger Presented by Amstel Light on Thursday, July 23
- VIP Admission: 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- General Admission: 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- View a list of participating restaurants
This event is strictly for ages 21 and older.
- All tickets include: admission, burger tastings and complimentary Amstel Light beer
- VIP benefits include: entrance an hour early, avoid lines, and intimate tasting with chefs
- Local eateries contend for the title of best burger in the city
- Guests will submit votes to decide the winner
RedEye’s third annual Battle of the Burger, presented by Amstel Light at the Chicago History Museum and sponsored by Jewel-Osco and Groupon, will pit 20 Chicagoland restaurants against each other for the glory of being voted Chicago’s Best Burger. Attendees will enjoy chilled beer, sliders, and ultimately offer their vote for the coveted title.