All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Brewery Experience for Two. Includes:
- One empty growler
- One empty pint glass
- $30 Credit
- Brewery Experience for Four
- Two empty growlers
- Two empty pint glasses
- $60 Credit
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Growlers can be filled for $15. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 60 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Battlefield Brew Works
At Battlefield Brew Works, the minds behind the malt take pride in local history and their approach to their craft. After selecting the best grains and hops from their suppliers by hand, they begin making their beers. And when they finish, they anoint many of these ales and lagers with names that pay homage to the brewery's location at W.H. Monfort Farm, which operated as a field hospital during the Civil War.
Steeped in such history, visitors to the brewery can sample beers like:
- Red Bayonet Ale: an Irish-style red ale with a moderately malty backbone, a touch of sweetness, and a slightly roasty finish (6.3% ABV)
- Peace Light Lager: a strong-bodied pale lager with hardly a hint of bitterness (5.6% ABV)
- Jeremey's Ghost Pale Ale: named for a specter rumored to wander the property (6% ABV)