What You'll Get
Eating international fare locally eliminates the woes associated with transatlantic travel, such as jet lag and oar splinters. Stamp your palate’s passport with today’s Groupon to Bavarian Garden in Williamsburg, Virginia.
- $15 for $30 worth of authentic German cuisine for two or more people
- $28 for $60 worth of authentic German cuisine for four or more people<p>
- Highlights from the menu include the following:
- Mushroom caps stuffed with bratwurst filling ($6.95)
- Breaded pork schnitzel in a creamy mushroom sauce ($16.95)
- Bavarian meat patties served with caramelized carrots and mashed potatoes ($14.95)
- Hearty beef-chunk stew served with spaetzle (egg noodles) ($15.95)<p>
- Costume-clad servers
- Outdoor beer garden for warmer months with a separate small bites menu
- Imported German beers (not included with this Groupon)</p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 20, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Dine-in only. Not valid on Thursday specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.