- One or two tickets to Bay Area Dinner Show
- When: 7 p.m. dinner; 8 p.m. show
- Where: Dynasty Seafood Restaurant in Cupertino
- General admission at family-style dining table. Customers may upgrade their seating for an additional fee.
- Door time: 6:40 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $60 for one ticket (up to $100 value)
- $115 for two tickets (up to $200 value)
- Click here to view the show schedule
Bay Area Dinner Show
When it comes to nicknames, Dan Chan’s“Master Magician” couldn’t be more fitting. That’s because the founder of Bay Area Dinner Show dazzles audience members with his own magical blend of psychology, intuition, and mystery, showcasing world-class sleight-of-hand and sleight-of-mind. His mastery of psychological suggestion, expression reading, and behavior prediction have earned him stints entertaining the cast of Cirque du Soleil with feats of telepathy and mind control and praise from TV producer Mark Potter, who declared him “light years ahead of other magicians.” Along with his Bay Area Dinner Show cast, Chan entertains for a solid three hours as audience members enjoy a dinner feast and perform their own magic trick of making their food disappear.