Choose from Four Options
- $10 for two museum admissions ($22 value)
- $15 for two museum admissions and $10 toward merchandise at the Discovery Store ($32 value)
- $21 for three museum admissions and $10 toward merchantdise at the Discovery Store ($43 value)
- $27 for four museum admissions and $10 toward merchandise at the Discovery Store ($54 value)
- Click to view the Discovery Store’s educational books, puzzles, and toys
Children younger than 6 months old receive free museum admission.
Bay Area Discovery Museum
Located at the foot of the Golden Gate Bridge on 7.5 acres of National Park land, the Bay Area Discovery Museum provides STEM-focused, inquiry-driven experiences that develop creativity and conceptual thinking, critical components of problem solving that are too often missing from early childhood education. They also serve as a resource for the broader community by providing information, models, training, and resources for educators and families.
All of the BADM’s programs and exhibitions are research-backed through their research division, the Center for Childhood Creativity (CCC). The CCC launched in 2011 to bridge the gap between academic research in the fields of neuroscience, education, psychology, and creativity studies with the practitioners charged with raising a generation of future innovators.
Their mission is to transform research into early learning experiences that inspire creative problem solving.