A kid's brain is like a sponge—it absorbs everything and accumulates bacteria if not periodically microwaved. Give your child's brain something to soak up with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $10 for two museum admissions (a $22 value)
- $15 for two museum admissions and $10 toward merchandise at the Discovery Store (a $32 value)
- $21.99 for three museum admissions and $10 toward merchantdise at the Discovery Store (a $43 value)
- $27.99 for four museum admissions and $10 toward merchandise at the Discovery Store (a $54 value)
- Click to view the Discovery Store's educational books, puzzles, and toys
Children younger than 6 months old receive free museum admission.
Bay Area Discovery Museum
Nestled in the shadow of the Golden Gate Bridge on 7.5 acres of national park land, the Bay Area Discovery Museum draws children's inquiring minds with a host of open-ended, hands-on exhibits modeled after the surrounding sea and city. By stimulating creative skills starting at an early age, the museum helps change the way the next generation learns and may contribute to the world. All activities and risk-friendly challenges are centered around fostering creativity as well as critical thinking and practical STEM skills.