What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $10 for two tickets and a $5 credit at the Interactive Play Space ($19 value)
- $20 for four tickets and a $10 credit at the Interactive Play Space ($38 value)
The Bay Area Night Market is held on Friday, July 29 from 4 p.m. until 10 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 30, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Voucher for interactive play space only ticketed games. Not valid for food and retail vendors. Children 8 and under are free. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bay Area Night Market
"Food, shopping, live music, and fun!" That's the tagline for Bay Area Night Market, and it couldn't be more fitting. Read on to learn more about what makes this neighborhood gathering stand out:
- The cuisine represents the diversity of the Bay Area. Visitors can dig into poutine from Smoke's Poutinerie, tamales from Alicia's Tamales Los Mayas, halal gyros from Halal Gyro Express, and vegan offerings from XI Creations LLC.
- You can buy unique gifts. Thanks to area artisans such as Fashion Jewelry by M, Soyful Candles, and World's Rare Plants, shoppers can stock up on one-of-a-kind presents for loved ones.
- There's seemingly endless entertainment. In the mood for dancing? Listen to live sets by jazz-tinged reggae outfit NorCal Ensemble or Brazilian jazz act As Tres Meninas. Want to play a few games? Carnival games abound. Need new artwork on your body? Sit for a face-painting or henna session.