Fairs present the latest wedding trends and ideas, as well as bridal fashion, decor, accessories, catering options, and more
What You'll Get
- Couples looking for wedding inspiration for their reception can browse through ideas for decorations, catering, bridal gowns, makeup, photography, honeymoon travel, and more. They can also taste food and wine samples, as well as win prizes and giveaways.
- Locations, dates and times:
- 05/17/2020, 12 p.m.–4 p.m. at DoubleTree by Hilton Berkeley
- 06/14/2020, 3 p.m.–7 p.m. at San Ramon Marriott
- Must show ID at entrance.
- Free admission for children under 12.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 15, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Valid January 26, 2020 to June 14, 2020. Must show ID at entrance. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bay Area Wedding Fairs
The event organizers at Bay Area Wedding Fairs have had a hand in producing countless dream weddings since their first bridal show production in 2002. Today the company's various events count more than 100,000 brides among their happy clientele, each of whom found inspiration and key contacts at a fair when putting together their own special day. As many as 70 vendors in fields from hair and makeup to limo transportation highlight their services at each show, allowing brides-to-be to make serious planning and shopping headway in a single day, saving them the stress of spacing it out over many appointments.