What You'll Get
- $15 for admission for two to a Bay Area Wedding Fair ($30 value)
Pick from the following dates and venues:
- Thursday, August 28, at the Crowne Plaza Hotel ln Foster City
- Sunday, September 21, at the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel in Fremont
- Sunday, October 12, at the Event Venue in Treasure Island
- Sunday, October 26, at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Concord
- Sunday, November 2, at the Parc 55 Wyndham in San Francisco
- Sunday, November 23, at the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel in Pleasanton
At Bay Area Wedding Fairs soon-to-be-weds can peruse booths and network with everyone from makeup artists to gown designers to bakery chefs and DJs. Couples can snack on gourmet food and wine and enter to win a yacht cruise for 30 people and $1000’s in raffles, contests, and wedding prize packages, including a Las Vegas getaway for three days and two nights, which 50 attendees will win. Brides can also check out wedding style during two live runway fashion shows and register to receive a $50 Registry gift certificate from Pegas.us.com.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 7 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for location and date purchased. Bride must register online. Registration is non-transferrable; must show valid photo ID matcing name on Groupon. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Children 12 and younger receive free admission. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bay Area Wedding Fairs
The event organizers at Bay Area Wedding Fairs have had a hand in producing countless dream weddings since their first bridal show production in 2002. Today the company's various events count more than 100,000 brides among their happy clientele, each of whom found inspiration and key contacts at a fair when putting together their own special day. As many as 70 vendors in fields from hair and makeup to limo transportation highlight their services at each show, allowing brides-to-be to make serious planning and shopping headway in a single day, saving them the stress of spacing it out over many appointments.