Choose from Five Options
- $19 for a self-guided bike tour for one ($32 value)
- $36 for a self-guided bike tour for two ($64 value)
- $53 for a self-guided bike tour for three ($96 value)
- $69 for a self-guided bike tour for four ($128 value)
- $85 for a self-guided bike tour for five ($160 value)
Bay City Bike
Bay City Bike serves as the brick-and-mortar trailhead for bikers looking to cruise through the scenic streets and notable sites of San Francisco and the Bay Area. Cyclists can ask staffers for directions to a number of scenic routes, including a path that crosses the Golden Gate Bridge and crosses into Sausalito, Golden Gate Park, Haight Ashbury, or tours of historic locales such as the Palace of Fine Arts or the famed phone booth known for letting people teleport out of Alcatraz.