All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed July 23, 2017
Reviewed May 29, 2015
Reviewed January 19, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
Options without B12:
- $59 for one laser lipo session with whole body vibration session ($275 value)
- $159 for three laser lipo sessions with three whole body vibration sessions ($825 value)
- $299 for six laser lipo sessions with six whole body vibration sessions ($1,650 value)
Options with B12:
- $69 for one laser lipo session with whole body vibration and one B12 injection ($300 value)
- $179 for three laser lipo sessions with three whole body vibrations and three B12 injections ($900 value)
- $329 for six laser lipo sessions with six whole body vibrations and six B12 injections ($1,800 value)
During the procedure, a trained professional uses a series of noninvasive, LED-emitting pads to target fat deposits. The laser-like technology in the pads perforates the fat cells, causing the contents to disperse and be metabolized through exercise and the body’s natural pathways.
Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble nutrient that occurs naturally in many foods, including meat, fish, and dairy products. Among other, more serious symptoms, B12 deficiency leads to weakness and fatigue—two culprits that often keep people from sticking to their diet and exercise plans.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 120 days. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Webster Laser Like Lipo
Chiropractic care helped rehabilitate Dr. Joel Duchon, D.C. when he was in a car accident as a teenager. The experience inspired him to study the practice, earning his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Texas Chiropractic College after graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from University of Maryland, College Park. At Webster Laser Like Lipo, Dr. Duchon taps into his extensive training to administer services including peripheral neuropathy, which addresses numbness and tingling sensations, laser lipo, and spinal decompression therapy, which ameliorates spinal pain better than a WD-40 epidural.