Runners (many costumed) participate in one of the oldest races in the world through the iconic streets of San Francisco
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Each participant receives: official runners’ tech tee, finisher medal, course entertainment, finish line festival access, multiple aid stations throughout course
- VIP admission includes:
- An expedited check-in at the Orig3n Health & Wellness Expo
- Pre-race meal at the Start Line VIP Area
- Post-Race meal at the Finish Line Festival in the exclusive VIP Lounge
- Private restrooms
- Post-Race Massage
- Commemorative 2019 Alaska Airlines Bay to Breakers item
- Course length: 12K
- Check-in time and location: runners must register online until 11:59 p.m. on May 16 or in-person at the Orig3n Health & Wellness Expo at Pier 35 on May 17-18, 2019
- Race start time: start times vary; participants are asked to show up at least 45 minutes before their scheduled time, which will be provided after registration
- Age restrictions: must be 15 or older to participate
- Free admission for children under 2
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 18, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Must sign waiver. Online event registration required by May 17. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Alaska Airlines Bay to Breakers
Named for its start and end points, the 12K Bay to Breakers blocks off miles of San Francisco streets for participants to run wild. It all begins a few blocks from the Embarcadero, right near the bay. From there, attendees—many sporting fun, colorful costumes—run, jog, and walk through the city, encountering live bands, DJs, and on-course entertainment to keep them motivated along the way. Eventually, they wind up at the Great Highway, where breakers crash into Ocean Beach and a finish-line party awaits.