Choose from Six Options
- $24 for one regular ticket ($33 value)
- $48 for two regular tickets ($66 value)
- $96 for four regular tickets ($132 value)
- $49 for one premier tasting ticket ($68 value)
- $99 for two premier tasting tickets ($136 value)
- $198 for four premier tasting tickets ($272 value)
This year’s Bay View Wine Fest will be held Friday, April 24, at the Marian Center, from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. All tickets include samples of wine, beer, and food on the main floor. Premier tickets additionally include tickets to a special tasting from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m, where David Breen Wines will present tastings of rare, exclusive, and unique low-production wines. Festival proceeds benefit Community Projects for Seniors.
Bay View Wine Fest
Bay View Wine Fest gathers quality wines and wine aficionados for an evening of enological appreciation. Vendors dispense pours of reds and whites that attendees can pair with samples of locally made cuisine, and sommeliers in training can treat their palates to a reserved wine-flight tasting. Partial proceeds from the event go to Wisconsin Adopt a Golden Retriever. If guests tire of the puppies in attendance they can boogie the night away on the festival dance floor.