The North Course challenges golfers of all levels with fairways, water hazards, and sand traps
What You'll Get
- 18-Hole Round of Golf for Two with Cart on the North Course
- 18-Hole Round of Golf for Four with Cart on the North Course
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for leagues or tournament play. Cannot be combined with any course program or special. Valid only for the North Course. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bayou Oaks at City Park
Rolling green hills, calm ponds, and tricky sand traps that bake in the New Orleans sun span more than 250 acres at Bayou Oaks at City Park. This public golf complex is the only in New Orleans with 36 holes, holding a storied history of community building efforts after it was restructured following Hurricane Katrina in 2005. It offers golfers a public facility with two courses—North and South—a driving range, and a shop for golfing equipment.
Read more about the course offerings:
- 18 Holes
- Par 68/67
- Between 4,300 and 5,740 yards (depending on the tee)
- Refurbished after damage due to Hurricane Katrina, the North Course at Bayou Oaks re-opened in 2008 with four sets of tees that have slope ratings from 64.6 to 67.3.
- Expect water as an obstacle in eight of the eighteen holes on this course.
- 18 Holes
- Par 72
- Between 5,054 and 7,302 yards (depending on the tee)
- This course—artfully designed by course architects Rees Jones and Greg Muirhead—includes six sets of tees with slope ratings between 63.5 and 74.7
- This course is just long enough to house official championship games while also offering tees that cater to less advanced players.