Explore acres of authentic Louisiana swamps by boat. See the true side of New Orleans, interact with wildlife and more!
What You'll Get
- What’s included: The tours take 1 hour and 45 minutes, during which participants will be able to see alligators, birds, raccoons, and much more in the swamp.
- Departure time: 9:45 a.m., 12 p.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m., and 6 p.m. (if there is enough daylight).
- Departure location: start location varies, and will be confirmed upon reservation
- Offer includes pick up from the French Quarter in New Orleans
- Age restrictions: All ages welcome. Children ages 4 and under are free with the purchase of an adult ticket.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. You MUST call us at 504-322-4888 to MAKE YOUR RESERVATION. VOUCHER DOES NOT CREATE A RESERVATION. Please mention the voucher number so our representatives can confirm and book your reservation date/time. Reservations are subject to availability. 48 Hour Reservation preferred and recommended as tours may book up entirely. Same day reservations accepted, subject to availability. Offer includes option for transportation from most* major hotels in the French Quarter. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bayou Swamp Tours
Airboats zoom between cypress trees and over slow-moving, mossy wetland during adventures aboard Bayou Swamp Tours. "Swamp-cierges" guide these memorable expeditions from which passengers observe wildlife like hawks, bald eagles, snakes, and, of course, alligators. Larger groups or those in search of a relaxing tour take advantage of the covered pontoon swamp boat, which offer more space to move around. On either kind of vessel, guests explore acres of the authentic Louisiana waterways—and might even get the chance to hold a baby gator.