Brewery produces its own unique craft beers such as unfiltered triple IPA, Cajun lager made with Louisiana honey, and dark French Saison
About This Deal
- One Flight of Beer and Two Souvenir Glasses
- Two Flights of Beer and Four Souvenir Glasses
Need To Know
About Bayou Teche Brewery
Bayou Teche Brewing was founded on a simple dream – to create quality, craft beers that stand up to the complex flavors of creole and Cajun cuisine. The brewery includes an on site tap room and beer garden near the banks of the Bayou Teche. Bayou Teche Brewing ales and lagers are crafted true to brothers Byron, Dorsey, and Karlos Knott's original intent – creating unique brews that compliment the foods and lifestyle of South Louisiana.
- La 31 Biere Pale Ale: This easy-drinking ale was designed to complement practically any Cajun or creole dish. With Belgian-style malts and ample hops, this crisp and satisfying beer stands up to chicken and sausage gumbo like it was born to do so (5.8% ABV).
- Ragin' Cajuns Lager: Similar to a Mexican cerveza, this lager goes down smooth and easy, pairing well with spicy foods in part because of pure Louisiana honey (5% ABV).
- Cocodrie Belgian Tripel IPA: This hop-forward New England-Style Tripel is crafted with raw Louisiana sugar. With just enough bitterness, it's the perfect companion to alligator sauce piquant or dark chocolate (8% ABV).