Choose from Four Options
- $34.99 for one-day Scream Park kids days and Adventure Park VIP combo ticket for two ($63.50 value)
- $68.99 for one-day Scream Park kids days and Adventure Park VIP combo ticket for four ($127 value)
- $43.99 for two-day Scream Park kids days and Adventure Park VIP combo ticket for two ($79 value)
- $86.99 for two-day Scream Park kids days and Adventure Park VIP combo ticket for four ($158 value)
- Open on Saturdays and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
VIP admission includes unlimited access to all of the attractions at Adventure Park, such as indoor rock climbing and bumper boat safaris, plus all attractions at the Kids “Not So Scary” Days at Scream Park. Customers who purchase the two-day pass receive a complimentary skeleton keychain.
Scream Park kids days includes admission to spooky attractions like Uncle Needles Fun House of Fear, The Temple of Terror, and the pumpkin bounce house. Kids can also choose a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch, take a ride on the Halloween Express Haunted Train and Hay Ride, or participate in Halloween-themed arts and crafts.
Bayville Adventure Park
Bayville Adventure Park provides thrills and chills for visitors of all ages. Attractions such as Jungle Tree Top Adventure, The Lost Temple Maze, and a rock climbing wall encourage healthy competition, while Pirate Adventure Golf invites guests to practice their short game and best parrot impression. The park also has an arcade, an ice-cream parlor, and, weather permitting, other outdoor attractions including a bungee bounce and the Jungle Tree Top Adventure.