Choose from Four Options
- $32.99 for a one-day Scream Park and Adventure Park kids-day VIP unlimited combo ticket for two ($59.90 value)
- $65.99 for a one-day Scream Park and Adventure Park kids-day VIP unlimited combo ticket for four ($119.80 value)
- $43.99 for a two-day Scream Park and Adventure Park kids-day VIP unlimited combo ticket for two ($79 value)
- $86.99 for a two-day Scream Park and Adventure Park kids-day VIP unlimited combo ticket for four ($158 value)
VIP admission includes unlimited access to most attractions at the Adventure Park, including the pirate adventure mini golf, bumper-boat safaris, and more. This deal also includes all attractions at the Kids “Not So Scary” Days at Scream Park, including access to the Temple of Terror and the Halloween Express train ride. The following Scream Park attractions are available during kids’ days:
- Temple of Terror
- Uncle Needles Fun House and Mirror Maze
- The Halloween Express train ride
- The Pumpkin Bounce
- Spooky Tree Top Adventure
- Wild Water Balloon Wars
- Ice Cream & Soda Shoppe
- Arcade of Amusements
- Halloween arts and crafts
- Entry into the pumpkin patch
- Halloween-character meet-and-greet
- Halloween storytelling
Kids Days include Saturdays, Sundays, and Columbus Day, and last from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Bayville Scream Park
Every October, what was once the cheerful, family-friendly location of the Bayville Adventure Park is overrun with zombies, ghosts, and ghouls bent on frightening visitors, transforming the place into Bayville Scream Park. Here, five themed attractions beckon guests inside to explore the horrifying scenes within their walls. Investigate the human experiments performed within Bloodworth Haunted Mansion, or step inside a carnival tent infested with deranged clowns at Uncle Needle’s Funhouse of Fear. The Temple of Terror challenges visitors to stop hordes of mummies as they navigate through a maze. At Evil in the Woods, there are asylum escapees around every tree, and The Curse of the Zombie Pirates terrifies visitors with pirates whose peg legs are even out for brains. Many of the attractions are so scary, in fact, that the park requests that nighttime guests be no younger than 10—but fortunately, “Not So Scary” days make gently spooky fun available to the whole family.
Bayville Winter Wonderland
Bayville Adventure Park provides thrills and chills for visitors of all ages. Attractions such as Jungle Tree Top Adventure, The Lost Temple Maze, and a rock climbing wall encourage healthy competition, while Pirate Adventure Golf invites guests to practice their short game and best parrot impression. The park also has an arcade, an ice-cream parlor, and, weather permitting, other outdoor attractions including a bungee bounce and the Jungle Tree Top Adventure.
8 Bayville Ave.
Bayville, NY 11709