All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
October 28, 2013
October 27, 2013
October 24, 2013
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $29.99 for a one-day scream-park and adventure-park VIP combo pass for two (a $59.90 value)
- $58.99 for a one-day scream-park and adventure-park VIP combo pass for four (a $119.80 value)
- $38.99 for a two-day scream-park and adventure-park VIP combo pass for two (a $79 value)
- $78.99 for a two-day scream-park and adventure-park VIP combo pass for four (a $158 value)
VIP admission includes unlimited access to all attractions at the Adventure Park, including the pirate adventure miniature golf, indoor rock climbing, bumper boat safaris, wild water balloon wars, tomb stone treasure hunt, and more. This deal also includes all attractions at the Kids "Not So Scary" Days at Scream Park. The Scream Park features the following attractions:
- Temple of Terror
- Uncle Needles Fun House and Mirror Maze
- The Halloween Express Train Ride
- The Pumpkin Bounce
- Spooky Tree Top Adventure
- Wild Water Balloon Wars
- Ice Cream & Soda Shoppe
- Arcade of Amusements
- Halloween Arts and Crafts
- Entry into the Pumpkin Patch
- Halloween Character Meet & Greet
- Halloween Story Telling
Kids Days include Saturdays, Sundays, and Columbus Day, and last from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Customers who purchase the two-day pass receive a complimentary skeleton keychain.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 3, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Scream park entry valid only on Kids Days, which include Saturdays, Sundays, and Columbus Day. Valid only for 2- or 4- people per visit depending on option purchased, may not split. 2-day option may be redeemed on non-consecutive days. Pumpkins not included, may purchase for an additional fee. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bayville Adventure Park
In this pirate-themed land of adventure named after the famous pirate Captain Bartholomew "Blackheart" bay who first settled in the area after purchasing the land, visitors get their thrills on rides and at the arcade. They maneuver the rocky seas of the miniature golf course and bounce against their friends on the bumper boats. After building up appetites at the fun house of mystery and working their way through the maze at the lost temple, they dine at the Shipwreck Tavern—expansive fish tanks glowing blue and hot plates of fresh oysters and red lobster doused in butter.