Tasting new, exotic flavours can be scary at first but also quite memorable, just like a dream in which the wolf that’s chasing you turns out to represent your own untapped career potential. Face your hunger with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$28 for dinner for two (up to a $59 total value)
- One salad or appetizer (up to a $15 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $22 value each)<p>
$58 for dinner for four (up to a $118 total value)
- Two salads or appetizers (up to a $15 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $22 value each)<p>
$15 for $30 worth of international cuisine and drinks
- Starters such as a roasted-salmon salad for $14 and buttermilk-fried chicken strips for $12
- Entrees such as braised lamb shank for $19 and margherita pizza for $13
- See the full menu<p>
Bazaar Global Food Bar brings together flavours from all parts of the world inside a colourful, vibrantly decorated space that, according to the Grid, looks "similar to a children's wing of a science museum." Hemant Bhagwani—the founder of the Amaya Indian restaurant chain—established Bazaar as a place to test dishes influenced by international locales such as Vietnam, Italy, Morocco, and India. At the family-friendly restaurant, vivid artwork surrounds the tables under dancing footprints painted on the ceiling, and a chalkboard wall lets kids relay their order with games of hangman. Much like the menu, whose items range from specialty pizzas to roasted lamb, the dining area is divided into several sections, including a spacious downstairs where T-shirts and merchandise display Bazaar's support of Being Human, a nonprofit organization that promotes healthcare and education for India's underserved youth.