What You'll Get
Featuring former cast members of Broadway hit Beatlemania, Strawberry Fields is a Beatles tribute act dedicated to bringing you as close to a real Beatles concert as you can get. Enjoy your favorite Beatles songs and a tasty homestyle buffet with bacon, eggs, jambalaya, catfish and much more during the Beatles Brunch at B.B. King’s. Strawberry Fields performs with authentic costumes and instruments, plus dead-on re-creations of the Fab Four’s many hits. The show takes you on a Magical Mystery Tour starting in 1964, when Beatlemania first swept the globe, then to 1967’s Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, and all the way to Abbey Road and Let It Be.
Event Description: Buffet Menu
- Scrambled eggs
- Smoked bacon & sausage
- Cinnamon brown sugar french toast
- Aged cheddar baked macaroni & cheese
- Baked beans & smoked bacon
- Sliced baked yams with pecans & maple syrup
- South Carolina grits
- Classic Caesar salad with garlic croutons & shaved parmesan
- Vegetarian pasta salad with basil & olive oil
- Cornmeal-crusted catfish with tartar sauce
- Shrimp & andouille sausage jambalaya
- Mild chicken wings with blue cheese dressing
- BBQ chicken with Memphis-style sauce
- Fresh fruit salad
- Mini bagels with cream cheese
- Buttermilk biscuits
- Fruit cobbler with pastry crust
- Brownies & chocolate chip cookies
- Orange, cranberry & grapefruit juices
- Coffee & tea
Drink specials and a full bar are also available for additional purchase.
Ticket price includes show, brunch, tax and tip.
The Fine Print
Offer does not include ticketing fees. Information on how you’ll receive or pick up your tickets along with any date-specific advisories or restrictions will be provided to you in checkout.