· Redeemed October 7, 2017
· Redeemed September 5, 2017
· Redeemed September 4, 2017
What You'll Get
- Two Admissions to a Historical Sightseeing Cruise or Pirates of the Ohio Sights
- Pirate Sightseeing Cruise; days of operation: most Fridays (selected and times, see website for more details)
- Sightseeing cruise; days of operation: Monday–Saturday 3:00 pm–4:30 pm
- Sightseeing-only option on Lunch Cruise and Dinner Cruises (excludes Saturdays)
- 2018 Membership for a Family of Four
- 25% off admission for a Family of Four to Captains Dinner, Captains Lunch Cruise, Ice Cream Socials, and Dixieland Jazz Dinner Cruise
- 15% off admission on Holiday Cruises (Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s Day)
- Member E-blasts featuring new cruise alerts and special offers
- Membership allows guests to go on sightseeing cruises all season
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Sightseeing Tours given Monday–Saturday 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Pirate Cruises only valid selected days(see website for details). Main season Memorial Day to Labor Day. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Must activate Family Membership by June 1. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About BB Riverboats
BB Riverboats began with a deceptive motto and a fleet of zero. In 1977, Ben Bernstein opened a restaurant in a converted steamboat, whose motto was “The Romance of Riverboat Dining.” Intended as tongue-in-cheek, the motto instead confused customers, who arrived hoping for a scenic cruise down the Ohio River. To placate his clientele, Ben Bernstein went into business with riverboat industry veteran Betty Blake, and BB Riverboats—named for their shared initials—was born.
Now run by Bernstein’s son, BB Riverboats has increased its fleet to three vessels, including the Belle of Cincinnati, a riverboat outfitted with Victorian details and two climate-controlled decks. On daily cruises down the Ohio, historical narration compliments the scenery, while passengers play swashbuckling games and learn to read treasure maps on family-friendly pirate cruises. On the company’s dining cruises, visitors drink in the scenery while noshing on a Hawaiian buffet spread or sampling award-winning wines from StoneBrook Winery. Additionally, holiday cruises honor occasions from Valentine’s Day to Thanksgiving.