All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 31, 2012
Reviewed May 15, 2012
Reviewed March 23, 2012
What You'll Get
Neighborhoods value their pubs as a place to socialize, just as they value the ends of their rainbows as a place to find extra parking-meter change. Enjoy camaraderie at close proximity with today’s Groupon to B.B. Rover’s Cafe & Pub. Choose from the following options:
- For $15, you get a pizza dinner for two (up to a $31.64 value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $5.99 value)
- One 13-inch pizza with up to six toppings (up to a $20.15 value)
One dessert (up to a $5.50 value)<p>
- For $22, you get a pizza dinner for four (up to a $48.73 value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $5.99 value each)
- One 16-inch pizza with up to six toppings (up to a $25.75 value)
Two desserts (up to a $5.50 value each)<p>
- For $10, you get lunch for two (up to a $21.96 value) that includes:
- Two sandwiches, with a choice of BLT, turkey, barbecue brisket, or traditional club (up to a $7.99 value each)
- Two sides, with a choice of a dinner salad, a cup of soup, fries, or potato chips (up to a $3.79 value each)<p>
A homey hub of pub fare, live music, and football, the affable staff of B.B. Rover’s Cafe & Pub serve up a staggering menu of deep-fried classics, savory sandwiches, hand-tossed pizzas, and more than 250 beers. Jalapeño sherpas scale the cheesy mountain of tortilla chips in the nachos starter, and the eatery’s own texas toothpix appetizer breads large strips of onion and jalapeño, delivering a lecture about the Alamo before deep-frying them. Crafted from the crust up, pizzas lay a foundation of rich smoked provolone and marinara sauce on which to build taste-scapes of up to six toppings, including black or green olives and pepperoncini peppers, or three deluxe toppings, such as artichoke hearts or grilled chicken. Desserts include apple cobbler à la mode and cheesecake with chocolate or fruit syrup.
Alternatively, grab a friend or test out a food-eating robot prototype during lunchtime hours (11 a.m.–4 p.m.) for one of B.B. Rover’s sandwich specials on a bread of choice, including whole wheat and rye, flanked by fries, chips, salad, or soup. Though not included in this Groupon, more than 250 beers slide down the bar to thirsty patrons.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 16, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Dine-in only.Not valid for substitutions. Must have 2 adults for 2 person options, 4 adults for 4 person option. Valid only for appetizers $5.99 and under. For lunch option: choose between BLT, turkey, barbecue brisket, or traditional club for sandwiches and choose between dinner salad, a cup of soup, fries, or potato chips for sides. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.