Though charcoal drawing was once the dominant artistic medium in America, precious few masterworks survived the realization that those early portraits could be crumpled up and used to smoke delicious stacks of ribs. Honor forgotten artists with today’s Groupon to BBQ4U. Choose from the following options:
- For $18, you get a barbecue meal for two on Monday–Thursday (up to a $40.48 value). The dinner includes:
- One full rack of ribs with two sides (up to a $19.95 value)
- One full rack of ribs (up to a $17.95 value)
- Two drinks (a $1.29 value each)
- For $22, you get a barbecue dinner for two on Friday or Saturday (up to a $40.48 value). The dinner includes the same items as the first option.
- For $8, you get $16 worth of barbecue fare from the menu.
Apprenticed by an award-winning barbecue team, Texas Rib Rangers, BBQ4U's grill authorities entertain diners with their prowess in slow-smoking meats. Pairs can lubricate fingers with sweet and spicy sauces slathered on two full racks of ribs smoked over a variety of natural woods, including hickory, cherry, apple, and Tiger. Choose two classic sides, ranging from baked beans to corn on the cob to mac 'n' cheese, to chaperone tender pork to the gastrointestinal prom. As guests attend to the finger-licking feast, they may cool down tingling taste buds with two bottomless sodas and clean fingers on their partner's shirt.
BBQ4U bottles and shelves their hot sauces for purchase, so patrons can take home their Happy Ass spicy tomato sauce or selections from brand names such as Texas Rib Rangers, Wing-Time, or Pappy's. Customers should be aware that ribs, like unsuccessful robberies, take three hours of preparation time, and they should call the restaurant a day in advance to ensure availability.