Experienced technicians perform non-surgical skin tightening treatments that contour the body and help clients reduce fat
About This Deal
- CoolSculpting: During the procedure, cooling pads are applied to areas with unwanted fat deposits, causing the fat cells to freeze and crystallize, making them easier for the body to metabolize.
- Read more about how CoolSculpting works.
- Who’s eligible for CoolSculpting?
Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, inner thighs, outer thighs, flank / love handles, upper arms, and double chin.
- Radio-frequency skin tightening: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, buttocks, and thighs.
Typical facial treatment areas include the neck, jowls, decollete, and laugh lines.
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
About BC Medical Spa
BC Medical Spa prides itself on using up-to-date technology to enhance clients' appearance. Its technicians specialize in anything from chemical and laser peels to IPL hair removal and eyebrow microblading. What is more, their extensive expertise allows them to teach others about the procedures—the courses cover topics like body sculpting, teeth whitening, or eyelash extensions.