Some pro sports assign jersey numbers by position, others give everyone the number one because they are all number one in their coach's heart. Everyone's a winner with this Groupon.
Choose From Three Options
- $15 for two adult general admissions (up to a $30 value)
- $25 for a You and Me membership, valid for one year of unlimited visits for one parent and one youth (a $50 value)
- $37 for a family membership, valid for one year of unlimited visits for two adults and two youths (a $75 value)
In addition to one year of unlimited visits, both membership options include:
- Four one-time admission passes for friends
- Discounts on special-event rentals, birthday parties, and merchandise
- Advance registration for select lectures and kids' programming
- Access to members-only events and exhibit previews
BC Sports Hall of Fame
Since its inception in 1966, BC Sports Hall of Fame's mission has been to preserve and honour British Columbia's illustrious athletic heritage. The facility packs 100-plus years of sporting history into its exhibits and displays, exalting Olympians, Paralympians, world-class competitors, and championship teams. In the Hall of Champions, artifacts and interactive touchscreens team up to lead visual tours through time; in the Vancouver 2010 gallery, visitors stand atop Olympic medal podiums and sniff Olympic torches for hints of the protein bars that once burned inside them.
Chock full of inspiration, visitors of any age can strap on their game faces and storm into the Participation Zone. There, they rise to meet the challenge and trace the monumental journeys of national heroes like Rick Hansen and Terry Fox while testing skills with a hockey shoot out, soccer simulator and immersadome, all while enduring the pressure of competing in front of an imaginary television audience. The Participation Zone also hosts birthday parties, which, along with corporate functions and other special events, can be held at the 20,000-square-foot facility year-round.