All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
For $12, today’s side deal gets you a 12-month subscription to BCBusiness magazine (a $29.05 value, including tax).
- Monthly business magazine featuring behind-the-scenes info and analysis of the area’s key business issues and players
- Regular columns offer expert opinions, profiles on local ventures, and workplace tips
- Annual features include B.C.’s 100 Top Companies, Entrepreneur of the Year, and Best Companies to Work for in B.C.
- Named the BC/Yukon Magazine of the Year in 2007 at Western Magazine Awards
- More than 30 years of business journalism and 100,000+ monthly readers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 30, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Not valid with other offers. May use to extend subscription. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About "BCBusiness" magazine
Dedicated to keeping British Columbia’s business community abreast of news and trends in the world of commerce, BCBusiness' award-winning journalists and art directors deliver 12 packed issues per year chronicling provincial, national, and international business news that matters to BC. Subscribers peruse articles, either in print, in a digital browser-based publication, or on iPads, about relevant and engaging topics. They can also seek out career advice or scan the annual list of Top 100 B.C. Companies. The periodical covers a diverse array of interests, offering pieces about small businesses, celebratory industry spotlights, and management in every issue. Along with riveting business-related columns, BCBusiness magazine also dedicates a section to After Hours entertainment with office-escaping tips such as where to eat, what to wear, which cultural events to take in, and how to dig a secret tunnel out of the building to sneak out during long meetings.