For $12, today’s side deal gets you a 12-month subscription to BCBusiness magazine (a $29.05 value, including tax).
- Monthly business magazine featuring behind-the-scenes info and analysis of the area’s key business issues and players
- Regular columns offer expert opinions, profiles on local ventures, and workplace tips
- Annual features include B.C.’s 100 Top Companies, Entrepreneur of the Year, and Best Companies to Work for in B.C.
- Named the BC/Yukon Magazine of the Year in 2007 at Western Magazine Awards
- More than 30 years of business journalism and 100,000+ monthly readers
Dedicated to keeping British Columbia’s business community abreast of news and trends in the world of commerce, BCBusiness' award-winning journalists and art directors deliver 12 packed issues per year chronicling provincial, national, and international business news that matters to BC. Subscribers peruse articles, either in print, in a digital browser-based publication, or on iPads, about relevant and engaging topics. They can also seek out career advice or scan the annual list of Top 100 B.C. Companies. The periodical covers a diverse array of interests, offering pieces about small businesses, celebratory industry spotlights, and management in every issue. Along with riveting business-related columns, BCBusiness magazine also dedicates a section to After Hours entertainment with office-escaping tips such as where to eat, what to wear, which cultural events to take in, and how to dig a secret tunnel out of the building to sneak out during long meetings.