Cupcakes use butter and eggs just like regular cakes do, except that the butter and eggs come from tiny cows and chickens. Smaller is sweeter with this Groupon.
Choose From Four Options
- $18 for a kids’ cupcake-decorating class for two (a $40 value)
- $18 for a BYOB adult cupcake-decorating class for two (a $40 value)
- $32 for a kids’ cupcake-decorating class for four (an $80 value)
- $32 for a BYOB adult cupcake-decorating class for four (an $80 value)<p>
During the 60-minute class, children are given an age-specific decorating project and experiment with designs on a jumbo cupcake. Adults sip on a beverage of choice while learning how to pipe the icing on a cupcake to create flowers and other designs.<p>
Children’s classes are held:
- Wednesday from 4 to 5 p.m.
- Thursday from 4 to 5 p.m.
- Saturday from 10 to 11 a.m. and noon to 1 p.m.
- Sunday from 10 to 11 a.m., noon to 1 p.m., and 2 to 3 p.m.<p>
Adult classes are held:
- Wednesday from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursday from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Friday from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. and 7:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday from 7 to 8 p.m.<p>
Beach Bum Bakery
Beach Bum Bakery serves up homemade and sweet treats from their shop on main street. Gooey sticky buns, hearty scones, and artfully decorated cupcakes vie for attention behind the shiny glass displays of the brightly lit bakery. Cupcake flavors and decorations change with the seasons, with jack ‘o lanterns and spiders webs to celebrate Halloween and paper shredders to celebrate April 15.