All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 10, 2016
· Reviewed September 2, 2016
Reviewed July 15, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Nine Options
- $19 for one Fit Wrap session valid at the Paramus location ($50 value)
- $49 for three Fit Wrap sessions valid at the Paramus location ($150 value)
- $99 for five Fit Wrap sessions valid at the Paramus location ($250 value)
- $19 for one Fit Wrap session valid at the Edgewater location ($50 value)
- $49 for three Fit Wrap sessions valid at the Edgewater location ($150 value)
- $99 for five Fit Wrap sessions valid at the Edgewater location ($250 value)
- $19 for one Fit Wrap session valid at the East Rutherford location ($50 value)
- $49 for three Fit Wrap sessions valid at the East Rutherford location ($150 value)
- $99 for five Fit Wrap sessions valid at the East Rutherford location ($250 value)
This wrap encloses four separate zones of the body, allowing technicians to control temperature in each zone for individually tailored results. The wrap uses infrared generated heat to raise temperatures as high as 130 degrees Fahrenheit, causing the body to pour sweat during the 60-minute treatment. Technicians recommend between one and three treatments for best results. While most people use the service to assist in weight loss, patients also report that the treatment helps with muscle spasms, joint stiffness, and injury recovery.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Appointment required. Not valid day before or day of federal holidays. Cannot be combined with any other discounts, promotions, or special offers. May not use services on consecutive days. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Promo codes not valid on this offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Beach Bum Tanning
With all the different skin shades and undertones beneath those shades, skin color is very nuanced. Makeup companies know this and produce dozens of foundation colors. Most tanning salons, however, don't take the little nuances into account when airbrushing bodies. Beach Bum Tanning isn't like those salons. Instead of using airbrush-tanning solutions in only a few shades, its certified airbrush artists can craft more than 150 custom color combinations, giving clients "a natural, healthy-looking glow—making it as realistic as possible," explains Dante Fitzpatrick, the Director of Airbrush Design at Beach Bum Tanning in a recent interview for GQ magazine.
The Allure magazine Best of Beauty–winning salon also relies on Mystic HD booths and open-air VersaSpa booths to gild bodies with vibrant pigment. And since 1986, it has been making East Coast denizens look tan with traditional tanning beds, rather than wrapping them in ALF's fur.