Getting a tan at the beach is only a good idea to people who have the time to spare and don’t know that seagulls eat humans. Get a healthy glow with this Groupon.
Choose from 10 Options
$19 for choice of tanning service (up to a $59 value), choose from the following locations:
- 108-40 Queens Boulevard, Forest Hills, NY
- 40-01 Bell Boulevard, Bayside, NY
- 62-06 Fresh Pond Road, Middle Village, NY
- 30-85 Steinway Street, Astoria, NY
- 34-48 Steinway Street, Astoria, NY
- 2381 Hylan Boulevard, Staten Island, NY
$19 for choice of tanning service (up to an $84 value), choose from the following locations:
- 207 W 75th Street, New York, NY
- 239 7th Avenue, New York, NY
- 1276 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY
$19 for choice of tanning service (up to a $79 value), valid at 25 W. 14th Street, New York, NY
Customers may choose from the following tanning services:
- Three Mystic HD sunless tans (up to an $84 value)
- One custom organic airbrush tan (up to a $75 value)
- One seven-day platinum membership, good for one tan per day (up to a $79 value)
Mystic HD sunless tans are not available at the 14th Street location.
Beach Bum Tanning
With all the different skin shades and undertones beneath those shades, skin color is very nuanced. Makeup companies know this and produce dozens of foundation colors. Most tanning salons, however, don't take the little nuances into account when airbrushing bodies. Beach Bum Tanning isn't like those salons. Instead of using airbrush-tanning solutions in only a few shades, its certified airbrush artists can craft more than 150 custom color combinations, giving clients "a natural, healthy-looking glow—making it as realistic as possible," explains Dante Fitzpatrick, the Director of Airbrush Design at Beach Bum Tanning in a recent interview for GQ magazine.
The Allure magazine Best of Beauty–winning salon also relies on Mystic HD booths and open-air VersaSpa booths to gild bodies with vibrant pigment. And since 1986, it has been making East Coast denizens look tan with traditional tanning beds, rather than wrapping them in ALF's fur.