Choose from Six Options
Craft-Toberfest runs from 6-10 p.m. on Friday, October 16. Tickets include an unlimited sampling pass and a souvenir tasting mug.
Oktoberfest runs from noon-10 p.m. on Saturday, October 17, and noon-6 p.m. on Sunday, October 18. VIP passes include:
* Admission on both days
* Souvenir beer stein
* Beer Passport booklet
* One free beer
* Free t-shirt after finishing Beer Passport
* Preferred concert seating on Saturday
* Private VIP bar on Saturday
* Private bathrooms on Saturday
* Dogtoberfest access on Sunday
VIP All-Access Passes include full access to festival events on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- $55 for Craft-Toberfest admission for two on October 16 ($90 value)
- $107 for Craft-Toberfest admission for four on October 16 ($180 value)
- $55 for VIP Oktoberfest admission for two on October 17-18 ($90 value)
- $107 for VIP Oktoberfest admission for four on October 17-18 ($180 value)
- $89 for VIP All-Access Oktoberfest admission for two on October 16-18 ($130 value)
- $157 for VIP All-Access Oktoberfest admission for four on October 16-18 ($260 value)
If you could teleport Munich to the seaside, you'd have something close to Beaches Oktoberfest, the annual event that puts a distinctly Floridian spin on the historic German celebration. The three-day festival will unfold at Sea Walk Pavilion, where revelers can sample more than 50 beers from breweries including Warsteiner, König Ludwig, and more. As guests work their way through the tents, they can check off brews in their Beer Passports, and, if they're VIP passholders, make use of a private bar and bathrooms. In addition to drinks, the festival also takes care of eats, too; the food truck village will be bustling with bites from more than 10 area trucks. This years festival will feature performances by Grammy award-winning band Blues Traveler, Bermudian dancehall superstar Collie Buddz, Reggae Billboard Chart-topper The Movement plus many more.