What You'll Get
- One Daily Pass
- One Season Pass for a Family of Four
The park is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Volente Beach Water Park & Beachside Billy's
Whether your ideal summer cool-off spot is soaring down a waterslide or feeling the sand between your toes, you'll find something to love at the Volente Beach Water Park. Situated on the shores of Lake Travis, the water park offers up slides and rides alongside a private beach for building sandcastles or dipping your toes. Here's a look at some of the attractions at the park:
- Pirate Ship: Ideal for tots and little tykes, this pirate ship is decked out with tame slides and shooting blasts of water to splash in.
- The Sidewinder: Sitting in an inner tube for two, riders take a steep plunge into a U-shaped slide, where they rock back and forth until they're dropped into the pool below.
- Private beach: Water park-goers can head over to the private beach area, where they can play beach volleyball or watch the sun set over the lake.
- Beachside Billy's: After working up an appetite at the park, families can head on over to the outdoor deck of Beachside Billy's, where they can order up everything from refreshing beverages to burgers and homemade mac n' cheese.