All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- C$22 for C$40 for four or more, valid on weekdays (Dine-in Only)
- C$13 for C$20 for two or more, valid any day (Dine-in Only)
- C$26 for C$40 for two or more, valid any day (Dine-in Only)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Dine-in only. Not valid for take-out. Does not include signature items or Steak Oscar and Chicken Alfredo. Does not include Alcohol, valid only towards food and non-alcoholic beverages. Does not include tip or tax. May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per party. Limit 1 per transaction. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on federal or civic holidays. Not valid with any other specials, promotions, or coupons. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Beachside Grill
At Beachside Grill, owner Derek Taylor and chef Chris Robinson team up to treat visitors to huge portions of comfort food. All-day breakfast dishes headline chef Chris's eclectic menu, which also features pastas, sandwiches. and dinner entrees. Many of the chef's plates even have hints of worldly influence, including Indian, Caribbean, and Greek. Here are a few options to consider when you stop by this beach-community staple:
- Breakfast: the lobster scramble, which is studded with tender lobster meat, onions, and bell peppers and finished with a dash of Cajun spice
- Lunch: the steak sandwich is stacked with six ounces of grilled sirloin and topped with grilled mushrooms and cheddar cheese
- Entree: Derek's curry chicken roti featuring chicken breast that's been gently braised in a classic curry sauce; served with fries and a salad