According to Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, humans cannot attain self-actualization without first tending to such basic physiological needs as water, sleep, and brisket. Achieve overall fulfillment with today’s Groupon to Bean Post Pub in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn. Choose between the following options:
- For $18, you get a pub meal for two (a $44.25 total value) that includes the following:
- One appetizer or 13 wings (up to a $9.75 value)
- Two sandwiches or burgers (up to a $10.75 value each)
Two beers (a $6.50 value each)
- For $29, you get a pub meal for four (an $88.50 total value) that includes the following:
- Two appetizers or 24 wings (up to a $19.50 value)
- Four sandwiches or burgers (up to a $10.75 value each)
- Four beers (a $6.50 value each)
Bean Post Pub envelops pub-goers in a sports-bar atmosphere as they dig into traditional pub eats and drinks that have helped earn it recognition as one of the area’s best bars by the Village Voice and a favorite hot spot of the Brooklyn Paper. A hefty list of appetizers offers hearty selections such as the house-made Football chili oozing with melted mexican cheese or wings that transport a choice of 21 flavors onto waiting tongues, including the brown-sugar-infused sweet barbeque, the butter-soaked garlic parmesan, or Wild Turkey honey bourbon. Weighing in at 8 ounces, sirloin burgers are bedecked with colorful accouterments, including grilled peppers, mushrooms, and onions. Sandwiches include the Cowboy steak, which spotlights flank steak galloping across onion rings and melted cheddar. Bean Post Pub rounds out savory eats with suds from its regularly updated beer menu, packed with 21 beers on draft and more than 60 bottled brews. Interior wood paneling lines Bean Post’s spacious bar as 16 flat-screen TVs highlight partyin’ patrons scouring the 250+ digital jukebox or mastering arcade games such as Golden Tee Golf.
Bay Ridge & Fort Hamilton
7525 5th Ave.
Brooklyn, New York 11209Get Directions