What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for a wine and food tasting for two (a $51.50 total value)
- Half order of fresh-baked ciabatta bread (a $2.25 value)
- Half order of cheese (a $3.25 value)
- Two à la carte items (a $16 value)
- Two wine flights (a $30 value)<p>
$49 for a wine and food tasting for four (a $103 total value)
- Full order of fresh-baked ciabatta bread (a $4.50 value)
- Full order of cheese (a $6.50 value)
- Four à la carte items (a $32 value)
- Four wine flights (a $60 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Not valid for happy hour specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bear Track Winery & Bistro
Served by the flight, glass, or bottle, the wine at Bear Track Bistro & Winery makes for a tasty accomplice to the eatery's gourmet Mediterranean-style food. À la carte menus feature specialties from the sea, such as smoked oysters and sturgeon, and from the land, including all-natural artisan-cured meats seasoned with organic spices. Visitors can also share platters of cheese—feta, asiago, and smoked edam, among others—all handcrafted by a fourth-generation Wisconsin cheese maker. To go along with its food and wine, Bear Track also hosts special events throughout the week, highlighted by ladies nights and live music every Saturday.