Christmas event allows guests to stroll through lit-up pine trees with synchronized music and light shows
About This Deal
- During a visit, guest can enjoy the lights and sounds of the season while listening to Christmas music. Kids can take a photo with Mrs. Claus, listen to stories, and spend time with animals.
- The event has a synchronized light show with over 400,000 lights, story time with Mrs. Claus, animals opening presents, crafts, and holiday treats for purchase.
- When can I visit?: Vouchers are valid Friday–Sunday evenings December 6–29, excluding Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Free admission for children aged 3 and under
- Onsite cafeteria: yes
- Event schedule:
- Gates open 6 p.m.
- Light show 6:30 p.m.–8:30 p.m. (Every half hour)
- Arts and crafts 6 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Mrs. Claus story time 7 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Jaguars and otters open presents 6:30 p.m.
- Bobcats and raccoons open presents 7:30 p.m.
- Badgers and foxes open presents 8:30 p.m.
- Gates close 8:15 p.m.
Need To Know
Just south of the gateway to the Grand Canyon stands Bearizona, a drive-thru wildlife exhibit that regales creature-seeking carpools with bison, mountain goats, and other animals from the comfort of their own automobile. The 3-mile drive takes guests through sprawling enclosures, where they can peer in on packs of cuddly arctic wolves or ask black bears for directions to the nearest stocked cooler. After traversing the park’s drive-thru section, visitors can stroll through the forested Fort Bearizona, which houses exhibits of smaller animals and Bearizona Barnyard, an interactive petting zoo.