All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Sunday, February 4 at 10 a.m.: Febrewary Bus Trip and Brewery Tour with Gift
- Sunday, February 11 at 10 a.m.: Febrewary Bus Trip and Brewery Tour with Gift
- Sunday, February 18 at 10 a.m.: Febrewary Bus Trip and Brewery Tour with Gift
- Sunday, February 25 at 10 a.m.: Febrewary Bus Trip and Brewery Tour with Gift
- Sunday, March 4 at 10 a.m.: Febrewary Bus Trip and Brewery Tour with Gift
- Trip to brewery from each is one hour (each way)
- Trip includes two hours at the brewery
- Food is available for purchase at the brewery
- Bus transportation with return fair
- Beer samples, and a free gift ($10.00 Value)
- Optional bus trip from Ottawa to Beau’s Brewing Co. (10 Terry Fox Dr., Vankleek Hill, ON)
Ottawa pickup location at D’arcy McGee’s (44 Sparks St, Ottawa, ON).
For Saturday bus tickets to the brewery (and more info on the event), visit: https://beaus.ca/febrewary/.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for option, date, and time purchased. Must be 19 or older with valid ID. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time. Brewery visit lasts 2 hours not including travel time. Optional transportation by bus. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Beau's All Natural Brewing Co.
The Beauchesne family, founders of Beau's All Natural Brewing Co., know that music and beer go well together. However, that doesn't simply mean that they enjoy sipping beer while listening to music. They've actually based their hands-on brewing process around the strong work ethic of DIY musicians. Some employees even play in the brewery's resident band, Audio Visceral.
The brewery's beer is as unique as its music-centered personality. "The beer, made with certified organic malt and local spring water, is just as refreshing as its quirky branding,” said Ottawa Magazine in its 101 Tastes To Try Before You Die list. The Lug Tread lagered ale, Belgian dubbel, and vanilla porter are among its award-winning brews. "Introducing the new full-time IPA. "An aromatic I.P.A. in the contemporary West Coast style. Big tropical fruit gives way to pine, courtesy of American and New Zealand organic hop varieties. With its bold flavors and balanced bitterness, you’ll want to save a permanent spot for Full Time I.P.A. in the beer fridge of your heart. Ever involved with the community, Beau's All Natural Brewing Co. frequently organizes dinners, music nights, and other events at local spots.