What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- C$15 for one Black Friday bus trip and brewery tour with gift valid Friday, November 25, 2016 at 5 p.m. (C$25 value)
- C$15 for one Black Friday bus trip and brewery tour with gift valid Saturday, November 26, 2016 at 10 a.m. (C$25 value)
- C$15 for one Black Friday bus trip and brewery tour with gift valid Saturday, November 26, 2016 at 2 p.m. (C$25 value)
- C$15 for one Black Friday bus trip and brewery tour with gift valid Sunday, November 27, 2016 at 10 a.m. (C$25 value)
- C$15 for one Black Friday bus trip and brewery tour with gift valid Sunday, November 26, 2016 at 2 p.m. (C$25 value)
- Bus trip from Ottawa to the brewery (including return fare)
- Brewery tour with samples of all available Beau’s beers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 27, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for option, date, and time purchased. Must be 19 or older with valid ID. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time. Brewery visit lasts 90 minutes not including travel time. Beer-inspired lunch creation by Beau's Kitchen, will be available on-site for purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Beau's All Natural Brewing Company
The Beauchesne family, founders of Beau's All Natural Brewing Co., know that music and beer go well together. However, that doesn't simply mean that they enjoy sipping beer while listening to music. They've actually based their hands-on brewing process around the strong work ethic of DIY musicians. Some employees even play in the brewery's resident band, Audio Visceral.
The brewery's beer is as unique as its music-centered personality. "The beer, made with certified organic malt and local spring water, is just as refreshing as its quirky branding,” said Ottawa Magazine in its 101 Tastes To Try Before You Die list. The Lug Tread lagered ale, Belgian dubbel, and vanilla porter are among its award-winning brews. "Introducing the new full-time IPA. "An aromatic I.P.A. in the contemporary West Coast style. Big tropical fruit gives way to pine, courtesy of American and New Zealand organic hop varieties. With its bold flavors and balanced bitterness, you’ll want to save a permanent spot for Full Time I.P.A. in the beer fridge of your heart. Ever involved with the community, Beau's All Natural Brewing Co. frequently organizes dinners, music nights, and other events at local spots.