What You'll Get
- $125 for one SkinCeuticals Micropeel ($225 value)
- $205 for two SkinCeuticals Micropeels ($450 value)
The treatment has the following benefits:
- Helps reduce visible signs of photo-aging, including fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves the appearance of uneven skin tone and dullness by exfoliating surface cells
- Softens and smoothes the skin’s surface texture
- Decreases the frequency of acne breakouts and fades the appearance of post-acne discoloration
- Maintains and enhances the benefits of a SkinCeuticals home-care regimen
- Complements benefits of in-office procedures
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Beau Visage Aesthetic Center
In private practice since 1985, plastic surgeon Dr. Anthony Bittar specializes in face and skin treatments. Surgical procedures offered at his clinic, Beau Visage Aesthetic Center, include everything from rhinoplasty and ear pinning to brow and eyelid lifts. There are plenty of less invasive techniques available as well. Injections of Botox, Juvederm, and Radiesse target fine lines and deep-set wrinkles, while high-tech spa treatments such as dermaplaning and microdermabrasion dislodge dead skin cells to reveal a brighter complexion beneath. IPL photofacials, meanwhile, use focused beams of light to reach the deeper layers of skin, breaking up the pigmentation deposits that appear as sun damage, broken capillaries, and freckles.