- $169 for a one-night stay at the bed and breakfast, plus fun activities on Friday or Saturday at [Beaumont Ranch] in Grandview
- Feel like the Old West, 50 miles south of the Dallas/Fort Worth area
- Enjoy overnight lodging accommodations at the bed and breakfast ($175–$200)
- Choose between Friday or Saturday adventures, with all three daily meals included
- On Friday, enjoy an evening fish-fry for two ($25)
- On Saturday, enjoy rib night in the Lone Star Barn for two ($25)
- Choose one activity from options like the cowboy experience ($238), an ATV ride ($150), or a zip line adventure ($130)
- ATV-riders will venture over hills and through wooded wilderness on four wheels for an hour and a half
- Six zip lines ranging in length from 100 feet to the record-holding 1,500 feet, totaling more than 2,500 feet of adrenaline-pumping lines.
- Jump from heights reaching 95 feet following a mandatory introductory course on the safety
- Under the expert supervision of experienced guides in the cowboy adventure, you’ll ride the open range with a lesson on a solid ranch horse
TripAdvisors given Beaumont Ranch an average of 3.5 stars: > * Had a wonderful time in the “old western town,” just like being in a Western movie. The room was lovely and enjoyed my stay; it was VERY relaxing. – pavia9447 > * My husband and I had our wedding here and we were treated like family. I spent the night before in the “bunk house” room with my bridesmaids and we had a great time! the day of the wedding, the guys went paddle boating. The coordinator made sure everything went smoothly and anything I wanted she made happen. – hballard09
Beaumont Ranch is the realization of a dream. Ron Beaumont, the founder and family patriarch, was enamored with the cowboy lifestyle from a very young age, and envisioned himself one day running a ranch like the ones he saw in his favorite western movies. The vision came to fruition in July of 1997, when he and his wife Linda opened their 800 acres of land to the public, allowing visitors to live like cowboys and mingle with their herds of Texas longhorns and horses.
Today, three Beaumont generations live on the ranch, and the guest accommodations have expanded from a 22-room bed-and-breakfast to a 32-room facility boasting an events center, a common area, and a bunkhouse with an additional 48 beds. Well-rested patrons can explore the natural prairies that stretch as far as the eye can see on the transportation of their choice: ATV, horse, or even zipline. After a day spent riding bucking broncos and roping cattle, visitors can kick off their cowboy boots and remove their 10-gallon hats to enjoy pampering serenity at the ranch spa. Here, the aestheticians soothe weary cowpokes' muscles with massages and body scrubs, which were what kept John Wayne so cool under pressure.
10736 County Rd. 102
Grandview, Texas 76050Get Directions